How to Create Q-Wallet Account?
- Networks main, görli, rinkeby, ropsten, kovan, POA, sokol, ETC, xDAI.
- Keys on your device under your control.
- Day/Night mode.
- ERC-67 / ERC-681 URLs (e.g. scanned from QR-Code).
- Offline signing (compatible to Parity signing flow).
- JSON UTC key import/export.
- Display value in fiat like EUR, NZD, USD, .. or MakerDAO DAI.
- TREZOR (https://trezor.io) Support via USB-OTG - model 1 and model T are supported.
Easy Checkout Experience
Using our click-to-pay and scan-to-pay payment system, customers experience fast and easy shopping from any device. Our responsive checkout page perfectly fits to any screen from desktops to smartphones and supports all major languages to accommodate global customers.
Smooth and Quick Integration
Start accepting cryptocurrencies instantly with easy to use payment buttons, embeddable forms, checkout pages, email invoicing and an API for custom integrations. Keep your transactions safe and secure over SSL secured endpoints, no matter which payment method is used.
Low Processing Fee
You will manually control fees for token transaction.
- Gas Prices
- Gas Limit
Set to Pin your Wallet
Q-Wallet is protected even if you lose or misplace your mobile. If someone doesn't know your personal PIN then they won’t be able to Send Tokens.
- Day or Night mode
- Customize toolbar colors
- Tokens (Your own ERC-20 compatible or predefined like DAI, TUSD, OMG, SNT, ZRC, Etc..)
- Set value in fiat like EUR, NZD, USD, .. or MakerDAO DAI
Add to New Tokens
You will need three pieces of information to add a custom token with our interface.
- Contract Address
- Token Decimal
- Token Symbol